Holmes Chapel Photo ArchiveHolmes Chapel Photo Archive

Saltersford Hall

Saltersford Hall

Saltersford Hall
0 Downloads

Saltersford Hall. An Agricultural College in early 20C, becoming an Annexe of The Bradwall Training School in 1916, before in 1920 all the operations being transferred to Holmes Chapel. It was re-designated an Approved School in 1933 and eventually closed at the end of 1954.

ID 7996